eSports betting has gained a lot of popularity lately which has persuaded the best online betting sites to include among their offered sports. The betting market in India has indeed become pretty competitive, but unfortunately, not all of the Indian sports betting platforms allow users to bet on eSports. It sometimes becomes pretty hard for the users to identify an optimum betting platform. However, the issue has been somewhat resolved since the advent of eSports betting apps. These readily available mobile applications allow users to make their bets on their favorite eSporting events on the go. Besides, they have made the whole betting process a lot easier and convenient through innovative features such as One Touch Launch, Bet Tracker, Face & Touch ID, Personalised Alerts, Live Streams, Bet Accumulators, and a whole lot more. Further in the article, we’ll introduce you to the betting discipline and specific features that will allow you to pick the best eSports betting apps. Besides, at the end of the article, you’ll also find a list of the best app for betting in India, along with their corresponding features. So, let’s get started.
How to Choose the Best eSports Betting App in India?
There are tons of different aspects that we must consider while selecting an eSports betting application (list: betting-app.in/best-esports-betting-apps) Below we are enlisting 5 of the most crucial aspects that should provide you with a clear idea of whether you are dealing with a top-notch application or a straight-up scam.
- Security & Licensing: Licensing information can provide you with a clear idea if the app is worth risking your hard-earned money or not. This information is usually enlisted at the bottom of the home page. You should always look for an app certified and licensed by any of the top gambling regulatory authorities such as The UK Gambling Commission or Malta Gaming Authority.
- Ease of Use: An application should under no circumstances be challenging to use; it should simplify the experience that we regularly have on the web platform. User experience is always a determining factor; if the app is complicated by default, it is terrible and should be avoided.
- Live Streaming: It used to be a novelty, but now all the big players in India incorporate live streaming services for live sporting events; here, what you should keep in mind is not only the variety and quality of the streams they offer you but above all, the integrity of the algorithm when it comes to consuming data and battery.
- Payment Options: A well-built application is capable of accepting payments and making withdrawals through multiple local and international payment gateways. Besides, the time taken by the app to process deposits and withdrawals should also be taken under consideration to avoid unwanted delays.
- eSports Coverage: This is pretty obvious that an eSports betting application must cover all of the popular eGames and events. Besides, the availability of markets and the range of odds should also be taken into account.
Best eSports Betting Apps in India
Here is the list of the best eSports betting apps based on the aspects we have mentioned above.
- Live/In-Play Betting
- Instant Cash Outs
- Bet Builder
- Personalized Display
- Live Streams
- Touch & Face ID
- Live Streams and Visualization
- One-Click Login
- Simplified Interface
- Push Notifications
- Bet Accumulators
- Live Streaming
- Bet Accumulators
- In-App Support
- User-Friendly Interface
- Tons of eSports Betting Markets
- Quick Registration
- Easy Cashouts
- Free Live Streams
- Boosted Odds
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Live Streams
- Bet Slips Generators
- Live Result & Bet Tracker
- Alerts & Notifications
- Bet Accumulators
Main Markets on eSports betting Apps
There are different designs to make bets as you can place simple, combined, pre-match, or live bets, but there are also many markets to do it. Our main objective is that you learn how to bet on eSports; that is why we have compiled a selection for you with the main markets that bookmakers offer.
- Tournament Winners: Normally, this market is applied for the main eSports tournaments such as LoL WC or ESL Pro League. It is about predicting which team will win a tournament, and you can bet both in advance and once the competition has started.
- Match Winners: This is the most basic market and is usually present in all the bookmakers for all of the games offered on the platform. The objective of this market is to predict the team that will win at the end of the match.
- Map Winners: This type of betting is presented in different eSports such as LoL, CS: GO, DOTA2, or Valorant, and it is also trendy. The best betting platforms include this market in which you have to predict which team will be the winner of a specific map.
- Correct Totals: As in other sports, eSports accommodate total betting, although it varies depending on the game. In CS: GO, you can bet on the total of maps and the total of rounds of a game, as well as the total of scores of a round. In comparison, in LoL, you can bet on the total of kills, destroyed towers, dragons, or dead barons, as well as in FIFA, you can place bets on total goals, just like in football.
- Handicaps: In the different games, it is likely that in addition to the winning and total markets, you will come across the handicaps. Depending on the title you are going to bet on, you can add handicaps for rounds, rounds, goals, etc.
- Exact Results: It is an ideal market if you want to have fun to the fullest and boost your profits, but you must also take into account the difficulty of success. Here you must guess the exact result of a game, choosing from the options offered by the bookmaker.
- First Blood: It is one of the most popular bets and can be used in games like League of Legends or DOTA2. It is the equivalent of the first-team scoring market in soccer; only this consists of predicting which will be the first team to achieve a kill in a game, a momentous event known as first blood where whoever succeeds receives a significant bonus.
Of course, as we are talking about a vast universe in which more bets are added every day, likely, many of them are not here. For example, in eSports games, you can bet on the winner of a knife round, the exact number of maps that a team will win, odd/even on the number of kills, the first team to kill a baron or dragon, among many other markets.